December 15, 2011

My First Dive Into The Blogosphere...For Myself Anyways

Hi, my name is Kristin and I blog for a living. The only catch is, I blog for other people. That's right, I am a freelance writer and marketer so I blog about a number of things from celebrity hairstyles to the latest market research...rarely anything I really want to write about. I LOVE my job and wouldn't trade it for the world but have decided to start my own blog to have a place to funnel my own ramblings and life's little joys. If you choose to follow this blog, be prepared to see anything from cupcake recipes to political rants to "this is a really cute puppy and I wanted to blog about it".



Yes, I am a bit random.  My husband reminds me of that every day via his bewildered facial expressions. So if you enjoy random fun, sit back, enjoy the conversation and consider this your personal welcome to Kristin's Favorite Things.

2 comments:

  1. Kittens and Puppies are always a safe first step! Politics is going to be a little more dicey - Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Uncle Buzz! Looking forward to swapping blog comments with you :)

    ReplyDelete